Saturday, October 19, 2013

Off to the fun show!

Got home, went to bed, and woke up just in time to go to the Indy 1500 Fun Show. Let's sing the Fun Show Song!
Flintlocks and Flop-tops
And Number Three Russians
Black-powder Mausers
From jackbooted Prussians,
Shiny Smith PC's from limited runs
These are a few of my favorite guns.

Socketed bay'nets
On Zulu War rifles,
Engraved, iv'ried Lugers
That make quite an eyefull
Mosin tomato stakes sold by the ton
These are a few of my favorite guns.

Rusty top-breaks!
Smallbore Schuetzens!
And all of Browning's spawn
I just keep on browsing my favorite guns
Until all my money's gone.
In the meantime, and in lieu of a real post, have a picture of a gun. The internet seems to like gun pictures, right?


7 comments:

Tpa Gunslinger said...

I am going to the fun show today as well. Have a good time.
I wish we had all the older arms here like you get up there. Our shows are mostly Chinese $5.00 knives and T-shirts it seems.

Dirt Sailor said...

I do believe I recognize that particular gun.

global village idiot said...

Pictures of guns or pictures of cats - doesn't seem to make much difference.

gvi

KM said...

The suppressor on that bolt gun is never gonna work...

GuardDuck said...

The suppressor on that bolt gun is never gonna work...

Is black, is tactical, will work. :)

Steve Skubinna said...

Whaddaya mean, it's tactical? Doesn't have nearly enough rails.

Tam said...

Dirt Sailor,

"I do believe I recognize that particular gun."

No doubt! :)