Thursday, November 28, 2013

Overheard in the Dining Room...

Bobbi is clattering around in the kitchen. I am standing in the dining room with a moderately-disgruntled Rannie cradled in my arms, on her back while I scritch her tummy...
RX: "I wonder if I can bake the mushrooms at 350° for twenty minutes, or would that be bad?"

Me: "I don't know!"

Rannie: "Mrrowr!"

RX: "Tamara doesn't know, Rannie doesn't know..."

Me: "I don't know these cooking questions. You might as well ask the cat."

RX: "I was."

3 comments:

Steve Skubinna said...

Roberta's dilemma stems from the fact that the cat certainly does know.

Cat's won't waste time conversing with lesser beings. Directing, yeah.

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

Not only does Rannie not know, Rannie does not care. "Cooking food is for the humans. Now give me my bacon grease!"

Farmmom said...

Mushrooms are pretty forgiving. Should work fine just keep an eye on them